Sunday, March 25, 2007

Productive Weekend



Had a Busy weekend. Got a lot accomplished and was even able to squeeze in some scrapping. There was a challenge on Tally Scrapper to do a LO using office supplies. Love it. So on the first LO I used everything from notebook paper to white out! Yes white out! The second LO is of me and I rarely ever do that. Since being a member of the community at Tally Scrapper I have challenged myself in many ways and have developed a style that I really like. I have my second presentation on Monday and then it will be done. I hope I do well again. I did get a new Outfit for it!

2 comments:

Katie said...

That is an awesome picture of you! You look great! Love your LOs too...let's see more.

Tish said...

Love your pages. Especially the one about you! Very nice.

Tish