Monday, March 26, 2007

It was Beautiful Today! I find myself saying "Beautiful" a lot lately. My 2nd presentation went great today. Once again I hope I made an impression. Went to Dinner with my Mom. When we got home the whole Fam (the Zoo) went outside. That is a picture of Carson, he is an African Grey Parrot. Poor thing can't fly worth a lick. The DH thought he could give him flying lessons. I did get this beautiful shot. His landings suck. Poor thing clutched to me and wouldn't let go after the third toss. He's not talking to the DH right now. Now I am off to do a LO to post on TallyScrapper, and then bed.

6 comments:

tricia said...

was up- anything new

Katie said...

That is a BEAUTIFUL picture! Heehee. Love that word these days too...using it a lot but I guess it is a good thing to find so much beauty in things. :)

Unknown said...

I love this photograph....Thank you for sharing it....
Robin
http://tqmnurse.blogspot.com

Heidi said...

Hi Tally Sis...just dropping by the blog to say hello and will be sending you a package this week...looking forward to knowing you better!

love your blog, btw...

Lorelie Kim said...

Awesome photo of the bird in flight! My camera isn't capable of doing that....but some day I will invest in a quality one! Thank you for leaving a comment on my tutorial - good luck with the giveaway!

Mrs Pretzel said...

Thanks so much for the nice words on my blog!! Love the photo!! Poor thing, not landing well... lol they just don't make parots like they used to... hee hee My neighbors have an african grey. He's AMAZING all the sounds he makes. TOTALLY perfect imitations.