Tuesday, October 31, 2006

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Sorry for not posting in such a long time! My life has been crazy! Here is a taste "http://http://www.wdbj7.com/ Truck theft victim nabs suspect" Click on the video link. This is our local news channel. My husband's truck was stolen yesterday and he chased down the suspect. I am just glad that he is OK. Needless to say the lady went four wheelin' in a Toyota Tundra with a 20ft. Trailer attached to it. What was she thinking? She managed to mangle the trailer and damaged 5 other cars thst were parked on the road.

Anyway, I am finally settled into the new house! I love it! We have so much room. I tried to upload some pictures, but I wasn't able to.

We had 22 tricker treaters in our new neighborhood. That is double what we had last year. How many did you have? My mom lives in a neighborhood where other people come to trick-or-treat. She cut the lights out after handing out 72 bags.

3 comments:

ChristyR said...

I heard about the truck incident today. I tried the link but it's not working for me right now, I'll try again later! Thanks for updating. I was about to remove your ass from my list of blog people and like I said if I knew your password. I was at Drake's football game so I was not home tonight. Can't wait to see the new place when I'm up that way. Have you scrapped lately? And did you get the link I mailed about the cool classes in Dulles?

ChristyR said...

ok figured out that it had one too many http:// in the link so deleted that and was able to watch the broadcast...wow! Wish Jamie was the one interviewed and what an experience for you to scrapbook for him!

Vanessa B. said...

Wow! I'm glad he's OK! That is crazy! Love your layouts! I've been eyeballing the Cricut but can't justify it...yet.