Thursday, September 28, 2006

A layout or Two

Look... there was creativity in the air....
This layout is of my 3 nieces! I love the fact that they so close in age! My hope for them is that they will be the very Best of Friends Forever.

This Layout is of my Best Friend Melissa and my Brother-in-Law Albert. I Love this layout! I used the new line "BoHo Chic" from We R Memory Keepers. Luv It! I am waiting to do the journaling, but it will say "She Always BELIEVED is his Strength and his Love". Believe was cut out using my CRICUT. I love that machine. I don't think I will ever buy another set of letter stickers. If you don't have one then I strongly suggest you try it. You will be hooked!

Now I am suffering from scrapers block!

7 comments:

ChristyR said...

Gorgeous layout!

ChristyR said...

Okay I thought the first one was a seperate post...is that Abby on the left? Wow if so she's gotten so big, last time I saw her I think she was a baby!

Nicole said...

Cute LO's! I love the papers too!

So you really like that cricut, huh? I think that I will have to just stick with my QK, but I wish I could just borrow one and play a little.

MANDY said...

That is Abby! She is as tall as Alycia!

itsjustshannon said...

Love the layouts!!!Your neices are adorable.

Sorry to take so long to check in....I forgot you were up and running and need to put your Blog under neath the same catagory as my others.

ChristyR said...

mandy it's been a week..try to update us!

Katie said...

Those Cricut letters are great...hmmmm....keep up the bloggin girl it will help with that slump!