Monday, January 01, 2007




I can't believe it is 2007! Wow, 2006 flew by. I am excited to see what is ahead for us this year. I have set several goals for myself. It s always nice to have something to strive for.
I hope that everyone has a blessed year and wish you luck with your own goals.

Tricia and I was able to squeeze some scrappin into our incredibly busy week! Here is my collection of layouts! We had an excellent Time! We also made a LONG trip to Northren Virginia to meet up with Christine for some good food and

2 comments:

ChristyR said...

awesome pages Mandy! Happy 2007 and don't forget to email me some!

Cicada said...

Great pages! It sounds like you had a great holiday with family and freinds. Your husband did so well with the craft love he showed you, wow!

My dad was recently diagnosed with those types of cancer too. It does make you see things differently. Thoughts and prayers your way.